8.7.12

Making...

I make the paper girls, they stand hand in hand, detail after detail, I draw on.I plan the colour of their hair, the shape of their soft, pencil thin lips.
I wonder. I have taken my time, thinking, planning, the shade of their eyes and the size of their feet. But why do people look how they look? Does god sit, planning for those nine months of pregnancy, is the colour of nose and the hair bow for each day planned? Do we live, making decisions or are they already planned out for us and we just don't know? Is it pointless for us to spend hours, thinking, arranging, pondering when all the while, what will be will be anyway?
But, do our decisions change us, the way we are and our futures? Can we change the world without it already having been noted that we will do so?
Who are?
My paper girls, are friends.

Enjoy Daydreaming!

(Does the colour of 'enjoy daydreaming' really matter?)

2 comments:

  1. this is such a good post, good to read and it really does make me wonder....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete